TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE
a. This website can be accessed at www.globalbuy.co.za, related mobi-sites and software applications (the “Website”) and is owned and operated by Global Buy Online (RF) (Proprietary) Limited (“Global Buy”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
b. These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Products, and the use of the Website.
c. These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
d. The Website enables you to shop online for a variety of products including but not limited to electronic products, gaming, home and kitchen ware and toys (“Products”). We shall extend our catalogue ranges from time to time thereby providing you with more options
e. Global Buy allows third party sellers to list and sell their Products on the Website (each a “Third Party Seller”). Global Buy will indicate on relevant product pages and checkout pages when Products are for sale by a Third Party Seller. Certain terms in these Terms and Conditions only apply to purchases from Third Party Sellers, and others only apply to purchases from Global Buy. This will be made clear in the relevant clause.
2. CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT AND INDEMNITY
a. The Terms and Conditions herein apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the “CPA”).
b. The Terms and Conditions herein may :
i. may limit the risk or liability of Global Buy or a third party; and/or
ii. may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
iii. may compel the user to indemnify Global Buy or a third party; and/or
iv. serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
c. The terms and conditions constitute the terms of trade between Global Buy and yourself.
d. If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Global Buy to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
e. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or Global Buy in terms of the CPA.
f. Global Buy permits the use of this Website subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You are cautioned not to use this website if you do not agree with our terms and conditions.
Goods may be returned within 7 days from purchase for a full refund on condition that the packaging is intact and not broken and the products are not used in any way whatsoever.
Sale items can be returned for voucher of the amount purchased.
4. REGISTRATION AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
a. Only registered users may order Products on the Website.
b. To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Global Buy. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Products.
c. You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
1. be used for personal use only; and
2. not be disclosed by you to any third party.
d. For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Products, failing which you will be denied access.
e. You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
f. You agree to notify Global Buy immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
g. By using the Website you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
h. You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Global Buy representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
i. You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
j. You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised Global Buy representative.
5. CONCLUSION OF SALES AND AVAILABILITY OF STOCK
a. Registered users may place orders for Products, which Global Buy may accept or reject. Whether or not Global Buy accepts an order depends on the availability of Products, correctness of the information relating to the Products (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Global Buy for the Products.
b. NOTE: Global Buy will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Products to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Global Buy come into effect (the “Sale”). This is regardless of any communication from Global Buy stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. Global Buy will indicate the rejection of your order (by Global Buy itself by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
c. Prior to delivery or your collection of the Products, you may cancel an order at any time provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Products, you may return the Products only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
d. Any order of a television will be subject to the condition that we obtain from you your valid TV licence number and your account holder ID. If we do not receive your TV licence number and your account holder ID, or your TV licence number cannot be validated, you will not be able to check out with the television in your shopping basket.
e. Placing Products in a cart without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Products, and as such, Products may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold Global Buy liable if such Products are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
f. You acknowledge that stock of all Products on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Products for sale by Global Buy, Global Buy will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Products are no longer available after you have placed an order, Global Buy will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Products.
g. Pre –orders are subject to a 5-8 week delivery time from placing the pre-order and Global Buy receiving full payment of such pre-order. In certain instances pre-orders may be delivered much sooner in accordance with written advices from Global Buy. Pre orders and delivery times are subject to change.
a. We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
b. Whether the Products are for sale by Global Buy, payment can be made for Products via –
1. debit card;
2. credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Products will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Products. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
3. direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer, payment must be made within 5 (five) days of placing your order. Global Buy will not accept your order if payment has not been received;
4. Instant EFT;
5. cash on delivery (except where any of our exclusions apply, as listed in our FAQ); by selecting this option, you undertake to ensure that you have the exact cash on hand at the time of delivery.
6. Global Buy Vouchers;
c. Should you require a detailed explanation of how our payment options work, you may email or contact our Customer Services Department for further advice.
d. You may contact us via our Customer Services email being email@example.com to obtain a full record of your payment. We will also send you email communications about your order and payment.
e. Once you have selected your payment method (save for cash on delivery or direct bank deposit), you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Products.
Lay–Bye Terms and Conditions
1.) “Lay-Bye” means:
a.) offering of a facility where we reserve goods on your behalf;
b.) these are goods which you have chosen;
c.) these are goods which you pay for over a period;
d.) while we hold onto the said goods until they are paid for in full.
- When you choose the goods for Lay-Bye, you must pay a deposit as per the required deposit amount which is
a percentage of the total value of the goods on opening the Lay-Bye facility.
1.2. You must make a minimum of one payment every month until the goods are paid for in full.
1.3. You may decide to pay more frequently if you wish and settle the Lay-Bye within the specified Lay-Bye period.
1.4. The total period of the Lay-Bye is the number of months specified in the Lay-Bye Record, and this may not be
1.5. If you terminate the agreement before making full payment for the goods OR fail to make full payment for the
goods within 30 business days after the anticipated date of completion, we reserve the right to charge you a
termination penalty of 1% of the total value of the goods as per the Consumer Protection Act plus an administration
fee of R 250.00 per item.
1.6. After deducting the termination penalty and administration fee as referred to in 1.5 above we will refund the
balance of the monies to your bank account directly.
1.7. We will not charge you a termination penalty if your failure to complete payment is due to hospitalisation or death.
Relevant documentation will be required. (Doctors/ death certificate etc.)
1.8. We may give you notice in respect of cancellation of a Lay-by by e-mail or SMS to the e-mail address / cell phone
number you have provided to us.
1.9. No goods will be released to you until full payment has been received.
- Certificate of Indebtedness:
A certificate signed by any of our managers (whose appointment and authority need not be approved) in which the amount of your indebtedness to us is stated, shall be accepted as sufficient proof of your indebtedness in any legal proceedings and shall be regarded as correct unless you prove that the amount is incorrect.
7. DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
a. Global Buy offers 2 (two) methods of delivery of Products to you. You may elect delivery via:
1. courier; or
b. For more information about delivery, please contact our Customer Services Department via email on firstname.lastname@example.org : Our delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice to you. You will see the applicable delivery charges in your cart when you check out.
c. Where it accepts your order, Global Buy will deliver the Products to you as soon as reasonably possible, within 3 – 7 working days but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). This excludes extended delivery times relating to pre-orders. We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Products during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Products. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
d. Global Buy’s obligation to deliver a product to you will be fulfilled when we deliver the product to your nominated physical address. Global Buy will not be responsible for any loss and/or unauthorised use of a product, after it has been delivered to you as aforesaid.
a. We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Products on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
9. PROMOTION VOUCHERS
a. Global Buy may from time to time make physical promotion vouchers (“Gift Vouchers”) and promotional coupons or discounts (“Coupons”) available for use on the Website towards the purchase of Global Buy Products. Promotional Vouchers and Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended.
b. Promotional vouchers and coupons are subject to the following:
1. each Coupon can only be used once;
2. only one Coupon can be used per order;
3. only one Coupon can be used on the Website per person per promotion;
4. a promotional voucher / Coupon must be used at check-out – it cannot be used later on existing orders; and
5. the value of the promotional voucher /Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
2. If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect on the final amount due from you at check-out, you can contact us here to confirm if the Coupon is still valid. If Global Buy confirms that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific Coupon’s terms and conditions.
3. You may be required to submit the original communication containing the promotional voucher / Coupon code, and any other information reasonably requested by Global Buy, before you are able to use a Coupon.
10. BUNDLE DEALS
a. We may from time to time offer bundle deals for sale. Each Bundle Deal will consist of two or more products that either we or you (as provided on the Website) have combined together in a single bundle.
b. Any saving or discount resulting from purchasing a Bundle Deal instead of its component products separately may be applied to any of the component products individually at our sole discretion. The actual purchase price (after applying any applicable saving or discount) of each component product will be communicated to you upon checkout and reflected in your order history. This is relevant to the amount that would be refunded to you, if you were to return any product in a Bundle Deal for a refund, in accordance with our Returns Policy.
a. We value your privacy and will take reasonable steps to protect same as set out below:
b. Upon you registering as a user on our Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to –
1. your name and surname;
2. your email address;
3. your physical address;
4. your gender;
5. your mobile number; and
6. your date of birth.
c. Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal profile information.
d. When providing us with your personal information, you agree to provide us with accurate and current information, not to impersonate or misrepresent any person and/or entity and/or falsely misrepresent your association with anyone and/or anything and/or any juristic person.
e. Subject to clause 11f below, we will not, without your express consent:
1. use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
1. in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Products;
2. to contact you regarding current or new Products or services or any other products offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
3. to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us); and
4. to improve our product selection and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the Website; or
2. disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
1. to our employees who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Products or when delivering Products to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
2. to our divisions and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new products or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
3. to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
4. to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
5. to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty Products you have purchased which requires their involvement; and
f. We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, Global Buy is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
g. We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
h. Ratings and Reviews: When you provide a rating or review of a Product, you consent to us using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on the Website, in newsletters or other marketing material. The name that will appear next to that rating or review is your First Name, as you would have provided upon registration. If you do not agree to this, please do not put any ratings or reviews on the Website. We will not display your Last Name, nor any of your contact details, with a rating or review.
i. We will –
1. treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
2. take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
3. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
4. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
5. provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
6. upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
j. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
k. Global Buy undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy.
l. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
12. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a. Global Buy may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
b. Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
13. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
14. OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
a. The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this Website (“Website Content”) are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law. The Website Content is the property of Global Buy, its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed to Global Buy.
b. You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
c. Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content contact us via our Help page.
d. Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to Global Buy or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
a. The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
b. Whilst Global Buy takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, Global Buy makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website. If any such representations or warranties are made by Global Buy’s representatives, Global Buy shall not be bound thereby.
c. Global Buy disclaims liability for any damage, loss or expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
d. Although Products sold from the Website may, under certain specifically defined circumstances, be under warranty, the Website itself and all information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
e. Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of Global Buy, its directors, employees and/or agents.
f. In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, Global Buy also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Global Buy, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. Global Buy thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. Global buy cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of global buy, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors by way of our help page.
b. Global buy shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages which might arise from your use of, or reliance upon, the website or the content contained in the website; or your inability to use the website, and/or unlawful activity on the website and/or any linked third party website.
c. You hereby indemnify global buy against any loss, claim or damage which may be suffered by yourself or any third party arising in any way from your use of this website and/or any linked third party website.
17. AVAILABILITY AND TERMINATION
a. We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and are entitled to discontinue providing the Website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
b. Global Buy may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Global Buy will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this Website other than for processing any orders made by you prior to such time, to the extent possible.
c. If you fail to comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including any incident involving payment of the price of an order for any Products, this may (in our sole discretion with or without notice to you) lead to a suspension and/or termination of your access to the Website without any prejudice to any claims for damages or otherwise that we may have against you.
d. Global Buy is entitled, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud and/or where it suspects that you are abusing the Website and/or have created multiple user profiles to take advantage of a promotion or Coupon intended by Global Buy to be used once-off by you, to blacklist you on its database (including suspending or terminating your access to the Website), refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any order concluded between you and Global Buy, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Global Buy shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see Global Buy’s Returns Policy in this regard), and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such blacklisting and/or refusal to process any order.
e. At any time, you can choose to stop using the Website, with or without notice to Global Buy.
18. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
a. These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
b. In the event of any dispute arising between you and Global Buy, you hereby consent to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of the Republic of South Africa held at Johannesburg and /or Randburg Magistrate’s Court, whichever might be applicable in terms of quantum)
c. Nothing in this clause 18 or the Terms and Conditions limits your right to approach any court, tribunal or forum of competent jurisdiction in terms of the CPA.
a. Global Buy hereby selects 151 on 5th, 2nd Floor ,Sandton, Sandown, as its address for the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions (“legal address”). Global Buy may change this address from time to time by updating these Terms and Conditions.
b. You hereby select the delivery address specified with your order as your legal address, but you may change it to any other physical address by giving Global Buy not less than 7 days’ notice in writing.
c. Notices must be sent either by hand, prepaid registered post, telefax or email and must be in English. All notices sent –
1. by hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery;
2. by prepaid registered post, will be deemed to have been received 10 days after the date of posting;
3. by telefax before 16h30 on a business day will be deemed to have been received, on the date of successful transmission of the telefax. All telefaxes sent after 16h30 or on a day which is not a business day will be deemed to have been received on the following business day; and
4. by email will be deemed to have been on the date indicated in the “Read Receipt” notification. ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND US MUST MAKE USE OF THE “READ RECEIPT” FUNCTION to serve as proof that an email has been received.
1. We are a participant under the Consumer Products and Services Industry Code and are bound by it. An electronic copy of this Code is available at http://www.cgso.org.za/downloads/. If you have a complaint about the products or services provided by us or require information regarding our internal complaints-handling process, please get in touch with us via our Help page on the Website or you can contact our call centre on 0871600205/ 087 160 0970
2. If we don’t resolve your complaint within 15 (fifteen) business days of you having notified us of it, you are entitled to approach the Consumer Products and Services Ombud (“CGSO”), to assist in resolving the dispute. The CGSO’s contact details are: Website: http://www.cgso.org.za/ Sharecall: 0860 000 272 Email: email@example.com
a. For the purposes of the ECT Act, Global Buy’s information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the Website:
1. Full name: TTT Holdings (Pty) Ltd T/A Global Buy, a private company registered in South Africa with registration number 2016/496215/07
2. Main business: Online retailer
3. Physical address for receipt of legal service (also postal and street address): 151 on 5th street, Sandton
4. Officebearers: Manisha Chetty / Amina Adam
5. Phone number: 0871600205/ 087 160 0970
6. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. PAIA: The manual published in terms of section 51 of the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2000 you may click link to download from here.
a. Global Buy may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate the operation of the Website or the user’s right to use the Website or any of its contents subject to us processing any orders then already made by you.
b. You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
c. Any failure on the part of you or Global Buy to enforce any right in terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
d. If any term or condition contained herein is declared invalid, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
e. No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
f. No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party (the “grantor”) may show grant or allow to the other (the “grantee”) shall constitute a waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor’s rights and the grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
g. These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and Global Buy and no other warranty or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document between the parties.
h. Global Buy may elect to sell its business to a third party without giving notice to its customers in which event, its customers shall have no right or recourse against it in any way whatsoever.